Friday, November 11, 2005

Coke Flavors Coming and Going

The Coca-Cola Co. is stopping production of Diet Coke with Lemon and Vanilla Coke due to poor sales.

They'll be replaced by new Black Cherry flavors.

Coke is also developing Coca-Cola Blak, a coffee-flavored Coke. (Editorial comment: ick!!)

As for me, I'm sticking with my 22-year addiction to regular Diet Coke. The first time I ever drank Diet Coke was a free sample at a private cast party celebrating the opening of Disneyland's New Fantasyland in 1983. I've been in love ever since. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of these days I want to put a penny in Coke to test that legend, but I'd have to purchase Coke in order to do it. (Last year I decided I was drinking too many glasses of soda--or should I say "pop", so I've pretty much switched to water.)

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older