Sunday, July 15, 2007

New Book: 1,000 Places To See in The USA and Canada Before You Die

A couple years ago I received Patricia Schultz's 1,000 PLACES TO SEE BEFORE YOU DIE as a gift. I've enjoyed reading it, as well as checking off the places I've seen in the book's margins.

I just learned that a few weeks ago Schultz published a new book, 1000 PLACES TO SEE IN THE USA AND CANADA BEFORE YOU DIE.

Since I hope to eventually visit all 50 states and all the provinces of Canada, this book is a "must buy" for me. I expect it will be both a good read and a useful tool to help plan future trips.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wolf Flywheel said...

Just wanted to pass on this link about a great place to see at Disneyland. I'm sure you've seen it though. It's sad about the original artwork being removed. You know, this generation is removing more and more of what was left behind from the America of the early/mid 1900's. Both physically and ideally.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks, Wolf! SLEEPING BEAUTY is my favorite Disney film and I've been very sad about the castle being closed the last few years. These are wonderful photos!!

Thanks so much --
Best wishes,
Laura

10:37 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Happy Housewife said...

The US/Canada book looks great. I'm going to check for it at my library.

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older