Saturday, September 22, 2007

USC Statistician Misses 3rd Game in 52 Years

The L.A. Daily News has an interesting profile of Ned Miller, who's been recording USC football stats for over half a century.

The last time Miller missed a home football game was four decades ago. He took today off in observance of Yom Kippur.

The Trojans looked really good in tonight's victory over Washington State.

We had rare September rain during the game -- check out the photo of the black sky with a rainbow posted at the Irish Trojan in Tennessee.

2 Comments:

Blogger UGN said...

Laura:

I finally posted something in my blog, but it is only an explanation of why I haven't been posting. Sorry that I didn't answer your comment asking what happened to me. For some reason I have not been receiving comment notification emails for some tine now. I am not the only one with this problem and no one seems to know what is going on. Oh, well. Read my explanation of why I have been silent. Perhaps I can guest blog sometime.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks for the heads up -- I was actually going to email you today and make sure all is well with you and the family! :) You've been missed --
maybe we can work out a way to do a guest blog if you get good and worked up over global warming!

Laura

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older