Sunday, January 20, 2008

For Fans of Friday Night Lights

I've occasionally watched FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS this season -- I intend to go back and start at the beginning of the Season 1 DVD set, but I have enjoyed peeking in at Season 2 every so often as sort of a preview of "coming attractions."

For me, the main reason to watch the show is its realistic, documentary-style depiction of a solid, supportive marriage, with Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton as Eric and Tami Taylor.

If you also like the show, you'll enjoy this interview with Chandler and Britton which ran in the L.A. Times. (Although I wasn't impressed with what we were told about their off-camera language...par for the course in much of Hollywood, it seems.)

I didn't realize Britton was in the original film, which I've not seen. Interesting to note that her character in the film had a different name. I added the movie to my Netflix queue today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older