Monday, July 21, 2008

Sean Hannity Renews Radio Show for 5 Years

On the heels of Rush Limbaugh's big deal comes word that Sean Hannity has signed a lucrative new radio deal.

Sean will be paid $100 million over five years, and also receive a share of the profits.

I enjoy Sean's radio show very much, second only to Rush. If I could offer one piece of constructive criticism about Sean from a long-time listener, it would be to be less repetitive, particularly when it comes to promos. That is one of the biggest differences between Sean and Rush, and consequently I often don't listen to all of Sean's show as I get tired of hearing the same information repeated multiple times per show.

We briefly met Sean at a booksigning at the Nixon Library a few years ago, and he was a very nice man who was particularly friendly to my children. He made a positive impression on all of us.

Congratulations to Sean on his success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older