Sunday, April 12, 2009

More Easter Joy

Two of my children helped decorate this floral cross, an annual tradition at our church. The cross is used as the background for family photos taken by church volunteers. I have 20 years' worth of these photos now...it's fun to look at them and see how our children -- and family -- grew over the years.


We discovered we had finally run out of all the extra egg dye we always seem to have on hand, so we had a relatively small selection of colors this year. Fun nonetheless!


Our eldest daughter had the pleasure of attending Easter services in the historic setting of Westminster Abbey today.

I hope all my readers are enjoying a special day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ms.Daisy said...

Thank you Laura. A Happy Easter to you and your family, also!



~Jean

4:10 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Happy Easter, Jean!

Best wishes,
Laura

4:20 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

Thank you, Laura, and I'm glad you had a lovely Easter as well. I sure did. We are blessed indeed.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Happy Easter, Dana! So nice to hear from you. :) Very glad you had a nice day!

Best wishes,
Laura

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older