Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What She Said

Longtime readers have doubtless noticed the very limited posting on politics in recent weeks.

At this particular point I've been feeling that I don't want to spend four years on relentlessly negative posts, which is what I'd be doing if I were writing about politics these days, so I've chosen to roll back political posting and focus instead on more upbeat topics. Given the challenges facing our nation this year, I believe many of us can use positive diversions!

I suspect I may resume more frequent political posting some time in the future, particularly as we near the 2012 election...in the meantime, Michelle Malkin concisely summarizes much of my dismay with the much-vaunted "First Hundred Days." (Click the title of this post for her article.)

What's alarming is that her column barely scrapes the surface....

2 Comments:

Blogger Dana said...

Laura, I'm glad you gave an explanation - I missed your political posts. However, I always appreciate your movie and book reviews - even if they're not subjects I'm drawn too - they are just fun and insightful. Thanks for the great diversion!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks so much, Dana! It's great to hear from you. :)

Best wishes,
Laura

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older