Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Coming Soon: A Visit to Walt Disney Studios

My daughter and I had a wonderful visit to Walt Disney Studios this evening to see the new documentary WAKING SLEEPING BEAUTY (2009), courtesy of the Disney Movie Rewards program.

The movie was excellent, and the entire experience was very special for a lifelong Disney fan.

It's too late to post the details tonight, but I'll be sharing more about our wonderful evening in the near future.

Update: Tonight's Movie: Waking Sleeping Beauty (2009); and a Visit to Walt Disney Studios.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Very nice! The movie opens tomorrow in Chicago! I'm going to try to make it to a screening before it leaves town.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

If you like Disney I think you'll enjoy the film, Tom. It's worth making the effort to see it -- Chicago is one of only four cities where the movie will be playing.

I'll have a more detailed post on our experience up soon. :)

Best wishes,
Laura

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older