Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May the Cookies Be With You

Just in time for the 30th anniversary of THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK...Williams-Sonoma is now exclusively selling STAR WARS cookie cutters.

My 12-year-old STAR WARS fanatic is ready to head to Williams-Sonoma for these right now... That's not possible tonight but I wouldn't be surprised if we are baking STAR WARS cookies by this weekend. Very cute!

Pancake molds and aprons are also available.

Update: It just occurred to me that today, May 25th, was the release date of the very first STAR WARS film in 1977. Some of us -- ahem -- are old enough to remember the summer of STAR WARS...if I remember correctly, I saw it four times that year.

STAR WARS fans will enjoy this L.A. Times story posted last Friday about Harrison Ford and other cast members attending a charity screening of THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older