Wednesday, July 28, 2010

An Interview with Kim Novak

Susan King of the Los Angeles Times has interviewed Kim Novak, who will be appearing this Friday at the Egyptian Theatre in Hollywood.

Information on this weekend's Novak screenings can be found in my post of July 14th.

Unfortunately I've been battling an inner ear infection for the last 10 days -- at least it was a great excuse to watch a lot of movies last weekend! -- so I wasn't able to commit to getting tickets. Looks like Novak's Friday night appearance is sold out. Although my energy level is now nearly back to normal, it's probably unlikely I'll be able to make a trip up to Hollywood this weekend to catch any of the other movies. It sounds like it's going to be a wonderful weekend at the Egyptian!

As a side note, I own vintage "Moonglow" sheet music which looks just like the picture here, except that my copy is lavender and doesn't have the "Piano Solo" label.

3 Comments:

Blogger A said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Best Wishes,
Amanda

6:40 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

Sorry to hear about the ear infection. I hope you feel better soon!

Missy

9:20 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks to you both very much -- I'm *much* better now! :)

Best wishes,
Laura

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older