Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Book: Good Stuff: A Reminiscence of My Father, Cary Grant

It's been announced that Cary Grant's daughter, Jennifer, has written a memoir.

GOOD STUFF: A REMINISCENCE OF MY FATHER, CARY GRANT, will be published a week from tomorrow, on May 3rd.

Jennifer Grant was 20 when her father passed away in 1986.

Publishers Weekly and People Magazine have more information.

Jennifer said she wanted to write a book which would make her father proud. "I clutched my memories of him to my heart for so long, but he’s a part of the world. The book is now in your hands."

5 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Nice! Between this and Nancy Nelson's book, that's all we need - the others can go back.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Melissa Clark said...

SO excited about this book! :)

MC

6:40 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

This title sure zoomed to the top of my wish list! :)

Best wishes,
Laura

7:21 PM  
Blogger Jacqueline Stallings said...

So lovely of his daughter to share her memories with us. Look forward to this poignant read...

8:12 PM  
Blogger Ivan G Shreve Jr said...

You know, when I first saw the title of this post on my blogroll I went: "Laura's dad is Cary Grant? How cool is that?!!!"

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older