Sunday, January 29, 2017

Tonight's Movie in 2016: The Year in Review, Take Two

Here's a short video my husband created to celebrate my 2016 movie viewing year!

The video features posters or other artwork from most of the 275 movies I watched last year. This year the posters are arranged in alphabetical order.

The video runs just under six minutes. Click below to watch, or visit it at YouTube.



I saw a couple of movies twice, so each of those films is represented by two different posters. (There's also a random extra still from APPOINTMENT WITH CRIME which I put in the wrong folder and will edit out when time permits...)

2017 is already off to a great start, with over two dozen films seen so far in January!

Previously: Videos for 2014 and 2015.

4 Comments:

Blogger SimpleGifts said...

Adorable! What a labor of love! It's so sweet! how your husband is so supportive of all your film activities. I'm a big fan of both of you! Jane

10:55 AM  
Blogger SimpleGifts said...

Laura, I love that you love Ella Fitzgerald's "Rodgers and Hart Songbook" album! It's a favorite of mine and I requested that it be played at my retirement party at the university! I so enjoy Ella's crystal clear voice and Rogers and Hart's divine music and lyrics but now, thanks to you, I appreciate Buddy Bregman's wonderful arrangements, too! Jane

10:58 AM  
Blogger SimpleGifts said...

Whoops - meant to add that Ella comment in response to your 1/17 Blogosphere! I'm a little behind and a little confused :-) Jane

4:16 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks so much, Jane! I appreciate you taking the time to check out his video!

And isn't it fantastic that the Rodgers & Hart Songbook is one of your favorite albums too? (I figured out what prompted the comment, no worries!) That one might get my nomination for the greatest album of all time. :) I have especially fond memories of listening to "Dancing on the Ceiling" from an early age, and the album inspired us to have "With a Song in My Heart" sung before our wedding ceremony.

TTYS!

Best wishes,
Laura

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older